Tuesday 9 July 2013

Exalt Fashion Launch

 
Sooo, on Friday the 28th of June I rushed straight from work & jumped on the
first train down to London town.
 
That night I went to the Exalt Fashion Magazine launch party in Clerkenwell Green
held in a contemporary little art gallery. Greeted at the door by the guest list checks, I was soon welcomed inside with Champagne and raspberries..
 
After meeting, greeting and socially mingling over champagne gossip, I 
finally picked up my own personal copy of the magazine which I could not put down.
The Magazine not only looks impressive, it also holds an unexpected design element that makes Exalt stands out from all other magazines on the shelves with the originality of reverse male and female sections.
On one half of the magazine you'll find a female front cover, inside delivering all the ins and outs of female fashion - On the reverse is the male cover followed by male aspects to fashion and grooming; A magazine branching out to the entire Fashion Community of both sexes.


Not only was I brimming with excitement to see my three articles in Issue One, but I was even more 
intrigued to see the content inside the magazine and I can guarantee you, Exalt did not disappoint.
Front to back the magazine covers explosive detailed information of behind the scenes articles, photography shoots and interviews with fashion designers and corporations that give fashion lovers an insightful perspective to 'behind the scenes' roles and expectations within the industry - an aspect of Fashion that is rarely revealed.
 
Emma Breden, Exalt magazine's Editor in Chief has managed to use her previous styling career experiences to create a magazine filled with fashion knowledge while exposing the industries secrets that many starting off in the business crave to discover but rarely succeed.
 
I am not surprised by the popularity and demand for the magazine already. Not only is Exalt being stocked in prestigious Fashion stores like Selfridges but the magazine will also launch and sell in Paris, Milan and New York. I feel honoured to have been given the opportunity to play a small part of contributing to such an exciting magazine that gives a new perspective to fashion and  all its components. I hope to have future collaborations with the magazine that I know will become one of the 'must reads' on the Fashion shelf and I'd like to thank them for the amazing opportunity.

Get issue one now or subscribe to the quarterly magazine;
http://www.newsstand.co.uk/550-Fashion-Magazines/18818-Subscribe-to-EXALT-Magazine-Subscription.aspx
 
Below is some photographs
 
My Exalt Launch outfit;
Black Waistcoat = New Look
Black Top = Zara
White Skort = Zara
Coral Strappy Heel Sandals = Primark
Gold Chain Necklace = Primark
 
 
 
DODD Menswear Insight Article
Photographs by Danielle Smith
 
Kirsty Ward Insight Article
Photographs by Lyndon March
 

Taylor of Old Bond Street Article
Photographs of Nadia Ryder

 
 
 
 
 #LOVE
HB
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment