Sunday 7 April 2013

London Love.


Sorry I haven't been blogging as regular as usual, I've been a busy girl
visiting London for some amazing career opportunities.
 
I have family in London so I'm in the city quite regularly anyway but I can never get
enough every time I go. Any girl who loves Fashion & is visiting the city gets that exciting feeling of being London's very own Carrie Bradshaw; spending all day hopping on & off trains on the underground, sipping an expensive cocktail, falling in love in Liberties and hearing Big Ben tock - there's no better place.
 
Give me a year & hopefully I'll make the big move..
#FingersCrossed
 
For now.. Here's a few LDN pictures from some of my visits over the past month
 






 
See you very soon LDN-Town
 
#Love
HB
x


No comments:

Post a Comment