Friday 1 February 2013

Ooolala Bill+Mar

Not only was I syked to hear about the Girls Aloud reunion, but I was even happier when I seen this snake print number on the gorgeous Kimberley Walsh in one of the band's public reunions.
 
 
 
After weeks of drooling over this gorgeous combo in every fashion magazine, I looked up the designer range behind the pictures and discovered it was a fashion line called 'Bill + Mar' which I had previously heard of before via their Topshop range. Sooo.. off for a sneaky peak to the Bill + Mar website I went, only to find the price was surprisingly affordable.
Better yet, a few days later the top and skirt was both in sale; so I cheekily snapped it up. I ordered the Green snake print, the same shown in Kimberley's picture, but the combo is also sold in Grey and Black.
 
The outfit came a few days ago.. & I'm in love! Although I don't have the Strictly Star's abs to show off or her gorgeous hour-glass figure, the elasticity band around the bottom of the top and top of the skirt allow the outfit to fit perfectly; flattering!
 
Took my first few outfit snaps to blog about;
 


 
 
 
Outfit collection:
 
 
Green snake skin crop top: Bill + Mar
Green snake skin midi skirt: Bill + Mar
Rose Gold choker band necklace: Next
Black platform sandal heels: Boohoo
 
Now all I have to do is try to put it away for 3 months for my trip to Viva La Vegas.. So yeahhh, wish me luck!
 
#Love
HB
x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment