Wednesday 6 February 2013

LFW Build up

So, I guess you can say I've had quite a productive weekend this week, I promised myself it would be the first weekend in for while to start the big save for my Vegas trip in May.
 
It took a long and tedious time, but eventuaaally my CV was updated and I sent out as many emails as I could to apply for as much work exp', internships and jobs as possible regarding Fashion Styling. Go me. My fingers are crossed!
 
In the meanwhile, spending the weekend in I've been soaking up on all the upcoming LFW talk, to say I'm ridiculously excited would be an understatement - 9 days & most definitely counting.
Dreaming of sitting front row, catching a glimpse of the collections showcased by Fashion Royalty, Vivienne Westwood & Matthew Williamson.
#Sigh

For now here's a bit of reality where I dream those days away..

Meet my styling model

Ibiza memories. Sunset. Bora-Bora.
 
"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke,
sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more"

I love the way Fashion can make you feel.

#PostStickLoveNotes

"..& we were dressed from head to toe in love.. the only label that never goes out
  of style."
 
Wall Art

Mirror Memories. The Best Friends.

Dreams of Travelling the world
 
...To compensate my absence at LFW this year, let's hope I bag some tickets for me & my girls to see the Queen-Bee of music...
 
Mrs Carter world tour
Consider me there
 
#Love
HB
X

 


No comments:

Post a Comment