Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sunshine on a Rainy Day

 
This season I'm colour crushing on the Neon & brights; mainly oranges, pinks and yellows.
After all this depressing winter weather of wind, rain & snow, I decided to bring a little bit of sunshine into my life & also into my wardrobe. I seen this gorgeous Canary Yellow blazer from Matalan & thought it would be the perfect extract of summer that I've craved all Winter.
 
Me & the girls went for a Mexican & some cocktails on Monday so it was a perfect excuse to put my new-found-love to the test. Here's some pics I took before I left, the Blazer is teamed with a shaped body con with my platform wedges & my rose gold choker necklace from Next.
 
 
 




 
What a fabulous buy! Although, at first I didn't have a lot that would compliment the jacket as it's such a statement piece & needs only simple patterns & block colours to enhance it's structure, however, my inner stylist began conjuring up some outfit ideas that would go perfectly with the jacket. I've sketched a select few in my sketchbook, I hope you like..
 
 
- Blazer - Shaped black bustier -
 High Waisted Neon pink trousers -
- Black clutch bag -
Strapped black heels -
 

 
- Blazer - Low cut black American apparel body -
High waisted striped shorts - Short blue necklace -
Over sized Blue hand bag -
 Purple/pink heels -

 
- Blazer - Red/Orange strapped Cami top -
 Black ruched side maxi skirt - Red/Orange over sized clutch -
 strapped sandal Heels -

- Blazer - High neck polo crop top in Mulberry/purple -
High waisted cropped white trousers -
 Court Heels - Cat Eye sunglasses -

 
- Blazer - Shaped black studded bodice bustier -
 High waisted black knicker shorts - Fringe/tassel skirt -
 
Now I'm craving more Neon brights.. & the only way to kill the craving is to obviously shop my fix; let's add some fuchsia pink & electric orange into the mix.
Addict
 
Baby you summer-time fiiiine 
 
#Love
HB
x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment